Skip to content

And as far as cloud storage...

edited January 1970 in Feature Wish-lists
Jack - you mentioned using iCloud for cloud storage. Any reason why Dropbox integration can't be included? Many apps have that capability.<br /><br />Another thing is an FTP server. I use Caustic a lot and one of the things it has is an FTP server built in. Because of this I can access all of its files through the Readdle app Document5 which allows me to use any cloud service by using Document5 as a conduit. Just some thoughts. No rush!

Comments

• edited October 2016
    anickt wrote:
    <br />Jack - you mentioned using iCloud for cloud storage. Any reason why Dropbox integration can't be included? Many apps have that capability.<br /><br />Another thing is an FTP server. I use Caustic a lot and one of the things it has is an FTP server built in. Because of this I can access all of its files through the Readdle app Document5 which allows me to use any cloud service by using Document5 as a conduit. Just some thoughts. No rush!<br />
    <br /><br />Dropbox could be included but I have an inkling that iCloud will be quicker to implement initially so I will probably start with that. Would be nice to have Dropbox as well though.<br /><br />Not sure about the FTP thing, I will look into it. Cheers for the heads up!