Skip to content

MIDI clock send/receive

Sorry should spend more time with this app, but it's not quite apparent how to get any type of clock sync enabled, either with this as Master or receiving from Fugee Machine for instance.  Sure it can taken in and show the midi values, but is their any documentation for this?  Is there any other midi portion I should be focusing on?<br /><br />PLEASE take serious Ableton Link as the new standard, it truly is revolutionary when you provided and combined in a setup, especially with apps like these.

Comments

• on 1456629060:
    <br />Sorry should spend more time with this app, but it's not quite apparent how to get any type of clock sync enabled, either with this as Master or receiving from Fugee Machine for instance.  Sure it can taken in and show the midi values, but is their any documentation for this?  Is there any other midi portion I should be focusing on?<br /><br />PLEASE take serious Ableton Link as the new standard, it truly is revolutionary when you provided and combined in a setup, especially with apps like these.<br />
    <br /><br />Hey erlenbusch, there is no MIDI sync yet i'm afraid but i'm currently working on Ableton Link support. I agree it's a great bit of technology and i'm very excited to include it in Group the Loop. I'll make sure I post regally in the development section of this forum so you can see the progress.<br /><br />Cheers!
  • on 1456660421:
    <br />
    on 1456629060:
    <br />Sorry should spend more time with this app, but it's not quite apparent how to get any type of clock sync enabled, either with this as Master or receiving from Fugee Machine for instance.  Sure it can taken in and show the midi values, but is their any documentation for this?  Is there any other midi portion I should be focusing on?<br /><br />PLEASE take serious Ableton Link as the new standard, it truly is revolutionary when you provided and combined in a setup, especially with apps like these.<br />
    <br /><br />Hey erlenbusch, there is no MIDI sync yet i'm afraid but i'm currently working on Ableton Link support. I agree it's a great bit of technology and i'm very excited to include it in Group the Loop. I'll make sure I post regally in the development section of this forum so you can see the progress.<br /><br />Cheers!<br />
    <br /><br />Please add clock sync soon, because this app is useless for me until I have that feature.  I wish I had known it wasn't included yet.
  • Me too.  I like this app the best in terms of Gui and work flow. But I want to use with my beat buddy and need midi sync, so adding a vote for midi sync
  • edited October 2016
    Me too.  I like this app the best in terms of Gui and work flow. But I want to use with my beat buddy and need midi sync, so adding a vote for midi sync
    <br /><br />Hey Buickwilson, would Ableton Link suit your sync requirements? Support will be included in the next update.<br /><br />Cheers!