More musicians should know about Group the Loop

edited August 2016 in General Discussion
There's almost no activity on the forum, considering the amount of reviews on AppStore, I assume almost nobody knows knows about it, which is very pitty. Looks like the app needs some marketing strategy.

May be you can contact some popular youtubers/bloggers, who review iOS music apps, so that they make a video/article about your app.

Also adding the link to the app on the Ableton Link page (when it's implemented) might help create some traffic:
https://www.ableton.com/en/link/apps/

Comments

• Agreed! Im a one man team and a working musician so time is in short supply.

Over the last few months I've been working on the Ableton Link update which is now in beta testing. After that's released I will give it another blast of promotion/marketing. Anything anyone can do to help spread the word I'd be very grateful!

Cheers!
  • I am spreading the word already, man. If something will come to my mind regarding marketing/PR activity, I will post it here.
  • Much appreciated!
  • Agreed 1000%! GTL is awesome!

Jack - do you need any more beta testers? The only thing about GTL that slows me down is caf only import. Otherwise I think it kicks all other loopers butts for sheer useability.
  • Yes absolutely anickt, PM me your email and I'll add you as a beta tester. I've supported more file formats in the latest beta version.
  • Makes me wonder - what would be the best place social-app blogwise for us to put in a good word ?

Are there any Facebook groups for looper users ? what is the best iOS App website to post to.

If its any help - I passed a link and endorsement on to SonicState - Gaz there is big into such iOS stuff and has already reviewed LoopTree so really needs to do GTL too.
  • Live loopers is a great point to start but also any arranging site/group due it's more focused into songs than live loop bizarre IMHO.
    Also contact with Peter Kirn from CDM blog could boost the community...

Pd: If I could help betatesting I will love it...
  • Live loopers is a great point to start but also any arranging site/group due it's more focused into songs than live loop bizarre IMHO.
    Also contact with Peter Kirn from CDM blog could boost the community...

Pd: If I could help betatesting I will love it...
    Great thanks for the info, I will look him up.

I'll add you as a tester when I upload the next build. Thanks
  • @nonchai said:

If its any help - I passed a link and endorsement on to SonicState - Gaz there is big into such iOS stuff and has already reviewed LoopTree so really needs to do GTL too.
    Great thanks!