Skip to content

More musicians should know about Group the Loop

edited August 2016 in General Discussion
There's almost no activity on the forum, considering the amount of reviews on AppStore, I assume almost nobody knows knows about it, which is very pitty. Looks like the app needs some marketing strategy.<br /><br />May be you can contact some popular youtubers/bloggers, who review iOS music apps, so that they make a video/article about your app. <br /><br />Also adding the link to the app on the Ableton Link page (when it's implemented) might help create some traffic:<br />https://www.ableton.com/en/link/apps/

Comments

• Agreed! Im a one man team and a working musician so time is in short supply. <br /><br />Over the last few months I've been working on the Ableton Link update which is now in beta testing. After that's released I will give it another blast of promotion/marketing. Anything anyone can do to help spread the word I'd be very grateful!<br /><br />Cheers!
  • I am spreading the word already, man. If something will come to my mind regarding marketing/PR activity, I will post it here.
  • Much appreciated!
  • Agreed 1000%! GTL is awesome!<br /><br />Jack - do you need any more beta testers? The only thing about GTL that slows me down is caf only import. Otherwise I think it kicks all other loopers butts for sheer useability.
  • Yes absolutely anickt, PM me your email and I'll add you as a beta tester. I've supported more file formats in the latest beta version.
  • Makes me wonder - what would be the best place social-app blogwise for us to put in a good word ?

Are there any Facebook groups for looper users ? what is the best iOS App website to post to.

If its any help - I passed a link and endorsement on to SonicState - Gaz there is big into such iOS stuff and has already reviewed LoopTree so really needs to do GTL too.
  • Live loopers is a great point to start but also any arranging site/group due it's more focused into songs than live loop bizarre IMHO.
    Also contact with Peter Kirn from CDM blog could boost the community...

Pd: If I could help betatesting I will love it...
  • Live loopers is a great point to start but also any arranging site/group due it's more focused into songs than live loop bizarre IMHO.
    Also contact with Peter Kirn from CDM blog could boost the community...

Pd: If I could help betatesting I will love it...

Great thanks for the info, I will look him up.

I'll add you as a tester when I upload the next build. Thanks
  • @nonchai wrote:
    If its any help - I passed a link and endorsement on to SonicState - Gaz there is big into such iOS stuff and has already reviewed LoopTree so really needs to do GTL too.

Great thanks!