Skip to content

Main Transport not working in Audiobus

I have an iPad Pro 11.
My audio interface is the Steinberg UR 44.
Just updated to ios 13.
Prior to updating everything was working as expected, now the main start/stop button does not work when I’m using GTL in Audiobus.
However in stand alone it works as it should.
This behavior is the same whether using the audio interface or not.
Thanks in advance for any responses.

Comments

• Make sure than Audiobus app start stop is enabled, or alternatively that Ableton Link start stop is enabled in both apps.
  • @janosax said:
    Make sure than Audiobus app start stop is enabled, or alternatively that Ableton Link start stop is enabled in both apps.

Thanks for that. Yes, they are both enabled. Odd that it was fine before I updated.
    @Jack, anyway you can test this?

• edited January 2020

Hi @Ben,

Sorry about that, I can't reproduce it my end.

Are there any unusual settings you are using in GTL or Audiobus?
    Does starting a new session fix the problem?

If you have the time to make a quick screen recording of the bug and any settings views that would be useful.

Cheers

• @Jack. Thanks for responding. No unusual settings. I changed nothing after updating.
    Sadly starting a new session didn’t correct it.
    I did find a reasonable work around though. I open AUM in IAA of GTL and set up channels there with GTL as the output. Nothing revelatory I’m sure, I just never tried it because I always used Audiobus.
    If I stumble onto a fix I’ll share it here.

• edited January 2020

Thanks @Ben, do let me know if you find a fix. I've had another look at this issue today but still no joy in reproducing it. If you have time to make a quick screen recording and email it over to me I may be able to see what's going on.

info@grouptheloop.com

Cheers