Skip to content

Open In from AudioShare

Are we no longer to able to “Open In” or “Copy To” from AudioShare to GTL?
I don’t see the option to do either.
I thought I remember it being there. Is my mind playing tricks or was it never an option?
I can still export directly from GTL to AudioShare though.

Comments

• Hi @Ben,

Open in from AudioShare should work, have you checked the "more..." option. GTL is showing there for me.

• @Jack said:
    Hi @Ben,

Open in from AudioShare should work, have you checked the "more..." option. GTL is showing there for me.

Thanks for the quick response. Yes I did check the “more” option.
    GTL is listed in Open In on my Air 2 but not on my Pro11”.
    So I went to a single loop in GTL and selected import which takes me to AudioShare which allows the option “export to app.” Select a file and done.
    Now GTL is listed as an option for export in AudioShare directly.
    It could be that I haven’t imported a file from GTL to AudioShare since I got my Pro.
    Maybe you just have to establish contact.😉
    Thanks for staying on top of this great app. I use it all the time.

• edited June 2020

Glad you got it sorted. Strange... but yes it must be something like that.

Cheers

• @Jack said:
    Glad you got it sorted. Strange... but yes it must be something like that.

Cheers

Actually it looks like I spoke too soon. GTL isn’t listed as an Open In option in AudioShare.
    This is on my Pro 11 only. On my Air2 it's listed along with a bunch of other apps.
    Weird that it showed up for me once though.

• Indeed very strange, thanks @Ben I will look into it.

• edited October 2020

I am new here so this might not mean anything. But I also didn't see an Open in GTL command in any of the actions in my AUM. But opening from GTL from AUM looks like a piece of cake. If fact I have been doing that while I am learning GTL. Just come at it from the other way, start in GTL. Does that make sense? Again I am new here so I may be way off the point here.