Skip to content

Performance recording

Hi, Jack!

I just bought GTL and am furiously experimenting with it. Congrats. It's an amazing chunk of code.

Is there a way to record a performance once a session has been created? I can't find that functionality. So if not, that would be my first feature request.

Cheers from N. California.

Comments

• edited April 2020

@lfb said:
    Hi, Jack!

I just bought GTL and am furiously experimenting with it. Congrats. It's an amazing chunk of code.

Is there a way to record a performance once a session has been created? I can't find that functionality. So if not, that would be my first feature request.

Cheers from N. California.

Hi @lfb,

Glad you're enjoying the app! Yes you will find performance recording in the settings, scroll down until you see the "Performance Recording" option. Let me know how you get on.

• Got it! It worked!

Thank you.

P.S. I would love to see some documentation or videos on how to set up MIDI (I have a blueboard) for live performance.

• @lfb said:
    Got it! It worked!

Thank you.

P.S. I would love to see some documentation or videos on how to set up MIDI (I have a blueboard) for live performance.

Great news! Noted about the documentation.

There's quite a lot you can control with MIDI. With only 4 pedals on the blueboard a simple setup maybe better. Just ask if you have any questions.