Skip to content

Audio Import from AudioShare - Distortion

I have been having some inconsistencies with audio file import into a Group. At first I thought it was due to a 48hz/24 file. I also imported 44/16 with the same distorted sound. These are 1 bar drum loops. Tried both WAV and AIF with the same problem. The files play fine in AudioShare.

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Additional info on the file import. This time I received an "file import error" 01.
  • Hi @Mach2, not sure what's going on here. Thanks for pointing this out though. Would you be able to send me the file you are having trouble with so I can try to reproduce the distortion my end? Email is info@grouptheloop.com. Cheers.
  • edited December 2016
    Here is an update. It seems like the issue is tied to being connected to my interface (IConnectAudio2). When I disconnect the interface, the files import without any problem. So my temporary work around is to import the files and then reconnect the interface. Plz let me know if you still need the files.

By the way, this is a great app as GTL makes it possible for me to eliminate my Macbook from my live performances.